Sooner State Pawn is going "Northside"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We've been talking about and looking for a good place for awhile. Patience has paid off, and we're excited about moving up north. We'll keep the same great prices, and customer service! We appreciate OSA and the Oklahoma Firearm Community.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We've been talking about and looking for a good place for awhile. Patience has paid off, and we're excited about moving up north. We'll keep the same great prices, and customer service! We appreciate OSA and the Oklahoma Firearm Community.

And the staff and customer service is AWESOME Tommy and his staff will go out of thier way to do any and everything for members on here and they have the greatest prices in the METRO AREA!!!!!!

I havebought several pistols in the last month or so and they are always, always accomadating in every possible way!!!!!! Thanks TOMMY!!!!

RyanH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerStatePawn said:

That's so awesome! Congrats to you guys! You have a great thing going! I think I can speak in behalf of OSA that we all appreciate what you do for us! Good luck with your new store! Can't wait to see it!

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats fellas and ladies. Came in today and was told the great news. Now my buddies up north will have no excuse not to stop by SSP! EVERYONE I've recommended you guys to are impressed with the selection and service. Keep up the awesome work! Ill probably be in soon to get my m&p out of layaway!

Latest posts

Top Bottom