Sooner State Pawn is going "Northside"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you guys going southside anytime soon, like moore/norman? lol

That's what I was thinking. Norman doesn't have any decent gun shops, especially if you like to look at used stuff. Most pawn shops down here are pretty junky too.

Just think of all the extra guns I could buy with all the gas money I'd save :rotflmao:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were your pens there yesterday? If they were I must have missed them. I went in there for the first time and bought a lower, great place and people!

No, I just took over the first setup today. People were already talking about buying them off the counter before the display was even setup.

+1 on SSP being a great place with great people. I'm very honored that they're carrying my products.

jcarpenter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I just took over the first setup today. People were already talking about buying them off the counter before the display was even setup.

+1 on SSP being a great place with great people. I'm very honored that they're carrying my products.

Cool! I'm heading in there 2morrow for my weekly visit, ill snatch up a mighty pen while there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom