Sooner State Pawn is going "Northside"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Mac

Just ran across your store the other day while searching for PMR30s. Unfortunately with being unemployed and all I don't get around town much these days from Surrey Hills area. Will eagerly await the new store's arrival. I'd ask for a job but guns and bullets don't pay the bills and I would just be working for free with all the candy in front of me and no willpower to resist. Unemployment runs out before July 1 anyway!
Bill Mac

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right down the street from me. Boy are you guys screwed now!!! Hurry up already!!

PS: I fully expect a neighborhood super discount.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait Super Dave, if that's right by your house, then that means... your are right by my house! Keepin it real in Windsor Hills, yo.

It will be nice to have a gun shop so close to home... and yes, I fully expect the "good neighbor discount" as well!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you guys going southside anytime soon, like moore/norman? lol

I have been calling yall the last couple days to see if my damn beretta came in. If Tommy answers the phone any, then he is probably sick of me (i cant help the new gun jitters).

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the opportunity while I was in OKC today to get over and see Tommy, Todd and the crew. You won't find a cleaner, more organzied store, better products, or nicer people.

It's really awesome that they're opening up the second location too and a testament to their fair prices, incredible selection and great customer service!

FYI for those of you who have asked, Sooner State Pawn is now carrying the MIGHTY PEN co products so if you're in the OKC area and want to see them first hand, swing by there to have a look and say hi to those guys.

Buy some guns too while you're at it :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom