sootch00: Top 10 Mouse Guns Pocket Monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mouse gun that is a daily carry is a Kel-Tec P3AT. Goes bang every time the trigger is pulled. Currently loaded with Hornady Critical Defense loads.

Just curious, is the magazine release on the Kel-Tec P3AT metal or plastic? I know on the older Kel-Tec P-32 models, they were plastic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, is the magazine release on the Kel-Tec P3AT metal or plastic? I know on the older Kel-Tec P-32 models, they were plastic.
It's plastic. Never failed to eject the mag in the 7 or 8 years I've owned it. It actually is pretty robust in ejecting the mag. Pops right out without having to mess with it.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Published It's plastic. Never failed to eject the mag in the 7 or 8 years I've owned it. It actually is pretty robust in ejecting the mag. Pops right out without having to mess with it.

A year or two back, I was in a LGS and they were having to replace a plastic magazine release on a Kel-Tec(customer’s gun) which had worn out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A year or two back, I was in a LGS and they were having to replace a plastic magazine release on a Kel-Tec(customer’s gun) which had worn out.
I've removed my mag hundreds of times. Still as good years down the road as it was new. Not sure what the reason was for the mag release with that guy.
Reminds me, I need to break mine down. Time to get the pocket lint out. :D

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be why they recommend a metal replacement magazine release for Glock 43X & 48 when using Shield Arms S15 magazines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom