Sound of Freedom movie trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that’s a fact. But I still want to do them in.
We can start by taking a long hard look at Child Protective Services, which in many cases are a long way from being in the protection business for children and may even be a 'source' in some places :censored:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems there's some theaters across the nation who are refunding tickets on AMC apps, folks are showing up anyway and finding that that particular theater doesn't have any A/C lol. Folks are watching anyway.
TOTALITARIAN REGIMES, LEFT, AND RIGHT WING, FEAR TRUTH ABOVE ALL THINGS!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AND DEMAND VIDEO CAMERAS, AND OBSERVERS FROM BOTH PARTIES, IN ALL VOTE COUNT FACILITIES, EVERYWHERE, OR WE BECOME JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC!!!

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We saw it yesterday afternoon in Tulsa, 42 seat theater, all full....If you are in financial hardship the studio is coordinating "free" tickets through a pay it forward program. While a dark topic, we found it very well done, a bit dramatized of course, nothing graphic, more than enough innuendo. Go see it!!

Pay it forward tickets

Stay through the credits for a good insight to the difficulties getting this 2018 movie into theaters.

Oh yeah, this -

DOJ updates website....

Last edited:

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry so last minute...

I have 3 extra tickets to the 7:20 showing tonight at Cinemark Tulsa. I bought a big block for my family and 3 are not spoken-for.

Text at -------- if you want them; meet us by the front door. I won't respond here.

Last edited:

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry so last minute...

I have 3 extra tickets to the 7:20 showing tonight at Cinemark Tulsa. I bought a big block for my family and 3 are not spoken-for.

Text at 918 706 8327 if you want them; meet us by the front door. I won't respond here.
Thanks for the offer, Im in Lawton a bit of a drive, enjoy, stay cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom