Speeding ticket question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so I was going home last night north bound 169 drizzling a little bit and I hit that area where It drops down to 55 for a little bit 169 and 244 area. Anyway unmarked sitting under 244 with no lights on gets me. I'm doing 69mph. I know. He wrote the ticket for 59 in a 50. Clearly it says 55mph on the sign. I tried explaining that to him and he didn't wanna hear it. He said it says 50mph. Can I fight this? Because he didn't know the exact speed limit? Or am I just SOL. Honestly i don't understand why there is still a sign up for construction right there. The construction is on 244. Not 169.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it sucks man but the only one real question to ask is: Was I speeding?

If the answer is yes...then you have to pay your fine and get over it.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hire a lawyer and fight it!!! The injustice!!!

Getting a ticket for less the amount you should have got it for after speeding in the rain?? Take it all the way to the Supreme Court!

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to pay it. You were going over the posted speed limit and got caught. Own up to it and pay it. Don't try to find some technicality because it's not worth it. Just pay it and move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom