Speeding ticket question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for kicks, today at about 4:45 PM, I actually slowed down to 50mph thru this zone while driving North in my commercial van. You would have thought I was trying to kill people. I had a guy in a maroon Dodge Intrepid camped right on my back bumper who honked at me. And another guy on a black Chevy pickup gave me the finger as he cut back across my front bumper coming back into my lane. Went from being in pretty heavy traffic to not a car in front of me for about a mile. It was kind of fun, I may do it again tomorrow. Good thing I dont get road rage easily.

just watch out for the others who may have road rage.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for kicks, today at about 4:45 PM, I actually slowed down to 50mph thru this zone while driving North in my commercial van. You would have thought I was trying to kill people. I had a guy in a maroon Dodge Intrepid camped right on my back bumper who honked at me. And another guy on a black Chevy pickup gave me the finger as he cut back across my front bumper coming back into my lane. Went from being in pretty heavy traffic to not a car in front of me for about a mile. It was kind of fun, I may do it again tomorrow. Good thing I dont get road rage easily.
love it!!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so amazed by people who admit to breaking a law. Then because the facts as they see them are different from the officer, then wonder if they should fight the ticket. So many people are splitting hairs to get what they want, even if its wrong. When i taught fifth grade. My 10 year olds kept trying to do the same thing. Grow up and accept the fine for your mistake ... then do not do it again.

I mean......is it really such a horrendous transgression for someone to attempt to take advantage of a loophole in a largely arbitrary law?
Sure, he won't likely succeed but why ain't it worth a shot?
:anyone:

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how you guys act like you don't speed. :)

I don't speed. I see the speed limit sign and I adjust my speed accordingly. Really? Is it that hard to do?

My last speeding ticket was in 1988. I learned my lesson finally and decided that I was the one screwing up. No tickets since then. Maybe you need to take a look at your own driving habits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom