Speeding ticket warning...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always said there's a time and a place for everything. The side of the road is very rarely, if ever, the time or the place for the display of indignation, righteous or otherwise. I worked for an attorney who always told his clients, once they paid that hefty retainer, that it was a lot easier for him to explain what they did NOT say or do, than it was to explain AWAY something they had said or done. These clients often ran across the state on I-40 or I-35 and had LOTS and LOTS of baggage on them. You can make all the assumptions you want. They will, most likely be correct. My point is, take notes, get badge numbers, ask the officer to call his supervisor, but always be respectful, make no snide comments under your breath, obey orders, lawful or not and take your battle to the courtroom. It will go a lot better for you if you do. (And, if you did have the misfortune of coming across a bad cop, maybe help get the SOB off the street.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom