Sporting Clays and Golf Chrity Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we are better at shooting than golf too. Especially me, I pretty much suck at golf, but their scoring format kinda makes up for that.

sfeisal

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be there this year! Won entry into the event last year for coming in dead last at the Chill Benefit Golf Tournament! Hopefully we can make a showing at this event, seeing as our team is made up of shooters and not golfers. Hopefully our shooting with offset our golf.

Team Sargeant ready to rock this year!!! I love it!!!

sfeisal

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I participated in this last year and we took 2nd place overall, still proudly displaying the trophy in my office. But like oksportsman said, watching the kids receiving their trikes was truly amazing! Does the heart good!!

This is a great time for a great cause!

Cant wait for May 3rd!!

Bring your A game! Knock off teh defending champs!!!

sfeisal

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump for charity!

OKC AMBUCS gave away 2 AmTrykes (specialized, therapeutic tricycles) on Friday to 2 amazing boys, Luis Ramirez and Damarion Pittman. This was the 2nd tryke we have given Damarion, who you may remember from a tragic story on the news a couple of years ago involving his caretaker and culminating in the passage of additional child neglect laws.

OKC AMBUCS is so blessed to help these young boys get a little bit of freedom back by giving them a chance to ride bikes with their siblings. We need your help to continue giving away AmTrykes, build wheelchair ramps for people who are otherwise trapped in their house (for no cost to recipient), and giving away scholarships to PT/OT/speech & audiology students!

The ClayGolf Shootout is the most unique introduction to AMBUCS around and something I promise you don't want to miss. Even if you think your bad at sporting clays and worse at golf, it's a great day and great cause!

Bleedsorange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time today! This morning was a little chilly but the afternoon was perfect! Excellent turnout with over 120 shooters and golfers.

We walked away with first place over all but that still is nothing like seeing the excitement on the kid's faces when they receive their new trikes. Truly a wonderful cause!!

Can't wait for next year!!

Attachments

• image-3169095330.jpg
    image-3169095330.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Top Bottom