St. Louis Couple Charged With Felony Unlawful Use of Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted a quote in another thread from the Missouri state constitution that says the governor can issue a pardon after a conviction. Apparently it varies by state.

Nixon isn't relevant, that was a presidential pardon, but this will be a state charge.

P.S. But I'm not a lawyer...

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...missouri&year=2020&month=07&date=20&id=978104
St. Louis Couple Charged With Felony Unlawful Use of Weapons
By Eric Mack
Monday, 20 Jul 2020 5:47 PM
This was nothing but political appeasing by the DA. IT WAS RACIAL. The fact that would have never been brought up is the point. The DA should loose his job over this. And maybe he should have some laws thrown at him for violating this couples right to defend their home from a unruly violent crowd that broke into their Nieghborhood. Funny how I hear the fake news saying peaceful crowd protesting. Democrat lies and misinformation. Peaceful trespassing?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was nothing but political appeasing by the DA. IT WAS RACIAL. The fact that would have never been brought up is the point. The DA should loose his job over this. And maybe he should have some laws thrown at him for violating this couples right to defend their home from a unruly violent crowd that broke into their Nieghborhood. Funny how I hear the fake news saying peaceful crowd protesting. Democrat lies and misinformation. Peaceful trespassing?

I didn't read where they attacked residents and destroyed property in the neighborhood. That's horrible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom