St. Louis Couple Charged With Felony Unlawful Use of Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted a quote in another thread from the Missouri state constitution that says the governor can issue a pardon after a conviction. Apparently it varies by state.

Nixon isn't relevant, that was a presidential pardon, but this will be a state charge.

P.S. But I'm not a lawyer...

But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-7-21_22-2-51.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't read where they attacked residents and destroyed property in the neighborhood. That's horrible.
They broke down a closed gate entering into an HOA which is private property including the roads within the gated community owned and maintained by the community.
I don't think the right to protest as guaranteed by the Constitution applies to private property and danged sure doesn't allow damaging private property.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They broke down a closed gate entering into an HOA which is private property including the roads within the gated community owned and maintained by the community.
I don't think the right to protest as guaranteed by the Constitution applies to private property and danged sure doesn't allow damaging private property.

Yeah, that's what @RugersGR8 was saying. That's crazy, I had no idea they broke into a neighborhood. I don't follow links away from the site. Too many data miners out there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what @RugersGR8 was saying. That's crazy, I had no idea they broke into a neighborhood. I don't follow links away from the site. Too many data miners out there.
Its been all over TV on the Fox news about the trespassing issue while being ignored by the liberal media who only heaps scorn on those protecting their private property with guns according to state law.
Kind of makes one understand why dimocrats are so brain dead about facts.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been all over TV on the Fox news about the trespassing issue while being ignored by the liberal media who only heaps scorn on those protecting their private property with guns according to state law.
Kind of makes one understand why dimocrats are so brain dead about facts.

I don't have TV. Y'all are my entertainment when I come in from the shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom