St. Louis Couple Charged With Felony Unlawful Use of Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't read where they attacked residents and destroyed property in the neighborhood. That's horrible.
The unruly mob broke a gate into a private community. Private exclusive not open to the public. If you watch the video it would unnerve anyone that has seen what’s been going on. No telling what the miscreants could have done. But the sight of two elderly people stopped the mob in its tracks. There were violent threats to the couple. But like I said it stopped the mob and prevented further damage or injuries. The couple should be praised. But instead a black DA is appeasing the mobs of unruly people and bring up false charges. Is there such a thing as peaceful trespassing after breaking and entering a private neighborhood? It is infuriating the crimes that the Democrats and this DA are letting go unchecked. Had that couple not been armed the things that the criminals in that crowd said they were going to do makes me see red. And the DA brings up charges on the white couple instead of all the a$$hats in the crowd? This is the time it is for politicians to be tarred and feather and that’s being nice. Political figures abusing their office like this one makes me wish there were harsh punishments for them. This couple is going to have to spend money they never should have to in the first place in representation from another lawyer. Just because of this DA that has made a ton of bad calls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom