Sinead O'Connor takes her place in the Wood of Suicides.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
She lived with a tormented mind. RIP.
Her song Mandinka is a reminder of my college days. Seems like it got played a lot back then.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I've seen is that the cause of death is unknown. Where are you all seeing that she suicided herself?
I think her last social media post was very indicative and it was known she was struggling with the loss of her child.

On July 17 she posted, “Been living as undead night creature since. He was the love of my life, the lamp of my soul. We were one soul in two halves. He was the only person who ever loved me unconditionally. I am lost in the bardo without him.”

But I do think it’s speculation and not yet confirmed.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a tortured soul.
Very sad news.

I saw her sitting alone in the bottom of the St Louis arch of all places back in 1988.
Did a double take.

Loved the song Mandinka.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I commend her for it and it opened up the floodgates to expose the Catholic Church for the sexual abuse against boys...

I did see a need for that.
My recollection is that the abuse scandal was already very well known at this point, and the whole thing was a stunt to draw attention to herself moreso than the scandal. YMMV.

Latest posts

Top Bottom