Stereotypes, Prejudice, and Discrimination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This forum has been overwhelmingly over-run with textbook examples of stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination. Great job guys. You are representing the shooting and hunting community well. :ugh2:

Would you please cite specific examples?

No. If one can't see it, he/she is likely part of the problem.

You might be best served to share examples. Not everyone is willing to waste their time reading every post to understand what you mean.

To this, if you do not cite examples you are essentially calling people bigots and doing such without substantiation. That translates to shrill name calling which I would assume is why you are getting the feedback that you getting.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this all about us picking on and saying bad things about a few mice. If so please accept my humble apology, I would really feel bad if I offended anyone.
Mouse lives matter.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this all about us picking on and saying bad things about a few mice. If so please accept my humble apology, I would really feel bad if I offended anyone.
Mouse lives matter.

I don't give a rats azz about mouse lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
^^^^^^ I don't think anyone here is against anyone being vocal besides the op......I'm not sure that in my time here, seen another member start a thread with intent of being confrontational about differing beliefs.......and then accuse them of the same premise of the thread.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^ I don't think anyone here is against anyone being vocal besides the op......I'm not sure that in my time here, seen another member start a thread with intent of being confrontational about differing beliefs.......and then accuse them of the same premise of the thread.

I always have, and still do, support being vocal. I certainly won't support personal attacks as a way of interaction, instead suggesting we stick to the discussing and attacking of ideas. On that note, you're still guessing at my intent, and still wrong about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom