Stiff belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wilderness Tactical belts are SO much better than the thick leather belts!!! the Frequent Flyer is my fave.. either in the 3 or 5 stitch with the 3 being my preference

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't want leather, I've worn the same Wilderness belt for 7-8 years.

And I'm a fat boy too. :thumb:

Another vote for the Wilderness Belts; particularly the Frequent Flyer or Original 5 stitch. The 3 stitch are good; the 5 stitch are very good. Infinite adjustability and they can hold even a 5 inch 1911 and a couple of spare magazines without sagging. If leather; I favor Kramer Horsehide Belts. Stiffer’n it oughta be, and not just in the morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 5.11 belt Style# 59501 that’s pretty good. Similar in construction to the Looper Leather belts.

If you want a plain leather belt check out.
www.missouriamish.com/store/c2/Leather_Belts.html

They have a booth at the Tulsa Fair every year and I bought one 2 years ago and love it. This thing is thick!

A friend of mine bought one at the same time and he is a rather large guy and he said it worked great for him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of stiff belts, it has been one heck of a day, I think I'm gonna go pour me a stiff belt of whisky right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom