Hearing Protection, Electronic, Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my Dillon electronic hearing protection gave up the ghost.
At least one side did.
Went to put them on and had a battery leak.
Cleaned it out, tried new batteries.
One side works, one doesn't.

So...

What does the hive say about good, comfortable, electronic hearing protection.

Thanks

Dave

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I really like the AXIL noise canceling earbuds, both the wired and the two piece buds. I use them to listen to Bluetooth podcasts way more than shooting of course but they work well. I never found a pair of the "ear muff" style protection that didn't interfere with a long gun while shouldering it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Walkers for the cost. Decent protection for the money. When the battery gets low, it will start to squeal a bit. I keep extra batteries in my range bag.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not electronic but I had a custom set made for my ears and they work really well. Just be sure any ear hair is neatly trimmed before they pour the “goop” into your ear canal.

Cdubya

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like electronic ears, used walker razors with gel cups for a long time, just ordered a pair of peltor sport tactical 300 muffs as an upgrade.
I've heard good things about the sordins and safariland liberators but I haven't had the budget for a pair yet.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Army issued us some 3M Peltor Tactical 300 Electronic Hearing Protectors for working around our Radars all day. I liked them so much that I bought a set for the range. Very pleased with them.

Last edited:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Army issued us some 3M Peltor Tactical 300 Electronic Hearing Protectors for working around our Radars all day. I liked them so much that I bought a set for the range. Very pleased with them.

So....I'm guessing that you'll have that receipt when CID comes knocking at your door!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom