Stinks to be a pharmacist one way or the other I guess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man that really stinks.... Dope heads rank right up there with child molesters in my book, its not like the old pot heads of the old days, obviously these people will kill you for their fix.

Don't know what the wife looks like but she could have become a hooker or stripper to pay for their addictions.... not the best of choices, but a heck of a lot better than gunning down 4 innocent people.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find the details, but I was listening to Armed American Radio (the podcast, since we don't get the actual radio show yet) and they had a pharmacist on as a guest. Well, this particular guy has his CCL and is a strong believer in the 2A. I believe his pharmacy got held up one day, and the criminal ran when he pulled out his G19. Right after that, the pharmacist paid for all his employee's to get their CCL, and now they all carry while at work. Talk about a kick a** boss!

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When the bad guy pulls his gun on you it invokes the fight or flight response inside of you... when you decide to fight and pull your gun out it invokes the fight or flight in the bad guy.... if he decides to fight, its not going to be a good ending for someone.

While I strongly agree with people have the God given right to defend theirselves, I also feel that bigger prisons to get and keep the threats off of the streets early in their careers is a big part in making the world safe for us.

Our revolving door judicial system is at best a joke and at worse a disservice to all honest citizens.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the bad guy pulls his gun on you it invokes the fight or flight response inside of you... when you decide to fight and pull your gun out it invokes the fight or flight in the bad guy.... if he decides to fight, its not going to be a good ending for someone.

While I strongly agree with people have the God given right to defend theirselves, I also feel that bigger prisons to get and keep the threats off of the streets early in their careers is a big part in making the world safe for us.

Our revolving door judicial system is at best a joke and at worse a disservice to all honest citizens.

Yeah.... but yet many are pushing for lighter sentences for all these drug-related non-violent offenses. I guess they've never seen what happens when junkies get desperate... too bad some of us have. :( Those poor people... calmly executed when posing no threat or even awareness of the robber's presence. He could easily have filled that bag and run out of the building before they really even saw him.

Death penalty case right here... except he'll get 15 years appealing things while his victims' families suffer through the whole thing. :(

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah.... but yet many are pushing for lighter sentences for all these drug-related non-violent offenses. I guess they've never seen what happens when junkies get desperate... too bad some of us have. :( Those poor people... calmly executed when posing no threat or even awareness of the robber's presence. He could easily have filled that bag and run out of the building before they really even saw him.

How was this situation improved by drugs being illegal?

pharmjack

New to the site!
Reaction score
Being a chain pharmacist, we are not allowed to carry and if BG even "say" they have gun or knife, we must give them whatever they want, then hope they do not kill us and everyone. Kinda sucks to be so vulnerable.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a chain pharmacist, we are not allowed to carry and if BG even "say" they have gun or knife, we must give them whatever they want, then hope they do not kill us and everyone. Kinda sucks to be so vulnerable.

There's a Walgreen's over here that was hit twice in the same week by the same guy ... in broad daylight IIRC no less ... wearing the same damned grey plaid hat both times ...

Seems to me corporate would at least put armed guards in the stores.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me corporate would at least put armed guards in the stores.

If it was corporate or family members of corporate working behind counter they probably would. I'm not saying all are, but the bottom line is make lots of money for the top and little man take the heat.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is just me, but if I were in that situation you can bet your a$$ that my family would have instructions to sue the living crap out of them if something were to happen. Yes it's their business and they have every right to run it as they wish, but they can also accept responsibility for those decisions. If they won't allow me to provide for my own safety, they have to. :twocents:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just me, but if I were in that situation you can bet your a$$ that my family would have instructions to sue the living crap out of them if something were to happen. Yes it's their business and they have every right to run it as they wish, but they can also accept responsibility for those decisions. If they won't allow me to provide for my own safety, they have to. :twocents:

Yep. Wrongful death suits are a ***** to defend ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom