Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an amazing continuous to this whole thread.
The guy living across the hallway that was an important part of the prosecution and testified in court was shot and killed Friday.

A key witness in the murder trial of Dallas police officer Amber Guyger was shot and killed at an apartment complex late Friday, according to an attorney representing the family of the man Guyger shot.
"Joshua Brown, the next-door neighbor of [Botham Jean], was killed last night after being shot several times by an unknown assailant," S. Lee Merritt posted to social media on Saturday.
According to The Dallas Morning News, the 28-year-old Brown was found with multiple gunshot wounds at the complex near the city's Medical District at around 10:30 p.m. He was pronounced dead at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

https://apple.news/ADcnnljA1TsC3RtdIhRMkGw

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she serves the average of 57% of ten years, that sounds lenient to me. A little over five years and a half. Maybe she'll serve less? Good behavior and all that. I know, I know, all she did was kill an innocent man in his own home.

That average seems lenient to me for all of the convicted murders who serve it . . .

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy living across the hallway that was an important part of the prosecution and testified in court was shot and killed Friday.

A key witness in the murder trial of Dallas police officer Amber Guyger was shot and killed at an apartment complex late Friday, according to an attorney representing the family of the man Guyger shot.
"Joshua Brown, the next-door neighbor of [Botham Jean], was killed last night after being shot several times by an unknown assailant," S. Lee Merritt posted to social media on Saturday.
According to The Dallas Morning News, the 28-year-old Brown was found with multiple gunshot wounds at the complex near the city's Medical District at around 10:30 p.m. He was pronounced dead at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

I read something about that this morning . . . conspiracy theorists are going nuts.

But it is VERY suspicious IMO.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They said it was a drug deal gone wrong. They found several pounds of marijuana in his apt and several thousand dollars cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom