Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was guilty of being a white cop that accidentally killed a black man. Especially if you listen to the rhetoric by the "family representatives" after the verdict.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was guilty of being a white cop that accidentally killed a black man. Especially if you listen to the rhetoric by the "family representatives" after the verdict.

You could say she was guilty of killing a man, and it'd still be just as accurate. But yes, someone - cop or not- accidentally killing someone - black or not - is a crime.

Unless a driver kills a cyclist. Then that's basically never a crime.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason shes been found guilty is two things. She walked into the wrong place directly above hers and killed him and then waited for him to die while she texted her cop boyfriend and secondly, there was a red floormat outside the door. The only red door mat in the building. She didnt own a red door mat. Did she just think "oh kool someone left me a red door mat"?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trial has been featured on CourtTV, which is on channel 43.4 in OKC if you use antenna.
I watched part of the trial including Ms Guyger's testimony last week.

She was texting her partner/lover all the way home.
That's how she ended up parking on the 4th floor instead of her own 3rd floor.
Texting while driving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom