Stippling - Defkon 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A glock should feel much different than it comes from the factory, but $400 for the work is ridiculous.

You're right, but in terms of being ridiculous, I don't know what's normal anymore with glocks. Look at the ZEV guns. It's nice work either way.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to their fecesbook page and looked at their offerings.

I thought their stippling was "OK". While the border looks cool, it's sloppy and there's no way in hell I'd pay $300-$400 for it. I will admit to being a cheap-arse though, and they did do a far better job than I could do.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right, but in terms of being ridiculous, I don't know what's normal anymore with glocks. Look at the ZEV guns. It's nice work either way.
I've seen "Zev guns" for sale at over $2000. Nice work or not, if I'm spending that kind of coin it's going to be on something I can get most of it back on like a Wilson Combat, Baer, etc. or something rare that will actually appreciate in value and collectibility. All these guns are is a $500 Glock that's pimped out in all reality and it adds nothing of tangible value which is why we never see them sell when the owner decides it's time for a new color.

Latest posts

Top Bottom