Storing firearms and probation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good, decent bunch of people @ OSA. I see you trying to help this man, who responds in surprising manner, and it gives me renewed confidence in the basic good of human nature. Sometimes, one can forget how decent people can really be, and yall have reminded me there are such good people out there. This thread shows that.

Surprising manner? What do you mean by that? The fact that i get irritated when I ask a question and no one bothers to actually answer the question but rather give half cocked opinions based on no fact whatsoever? Forgive me

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprising manner? What do you mean by that? The fact that i get irritated when I ask a question and no one bothers to actually answer the question but rather give half cocked opinions based on no fact whatsoever? Forgive me

You asked a question in regards to a highly subjective legal subject that is hard to even get two lawyers, or judges, to agree upon....on an internet forum chock full of half-cocked opinions and few facts. And you are irritated at the response?

Some expectation management on your part might do well...

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You asked a question in regards to a highly subjective legal subject that is hard to even get two lawyers, or judges, to agree upon....on an internet forum chock full of half-cocked opinions and few facts. And you are irritated at the response?

Some expectation management on your part might do well...

Considering that I asked for a statute or something solid regarding the matter, it would seem that it wasn't half cocked opinions that I was seeking.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you read the numerous discussions on this forum regarding any number of statutes?

Statutes aren't the end of any discussion...they are often only the tip of the iceburg and the beginning of epic threads. LOL.

Did you ever read the individual's Rules and Conditions? Do they speak to the firearms issue?

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that I asked for a statute or something solid regarding the matter, it would seem that it wasn't half cocked opinions that I was seeking.

Perhaps you should have presented your question to a group that shared your level of intellect. Your reactions lead me to believe disparity exists on some level. By the way.... your signature line says volumes.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this issue can be put to rest, I spoke to the DA that handled the case and this person has full firearms rights, the terms and conditions that restricted them from weapons possession only applied during the supervised part of their probation and those terms ceased as soon as it went unsupervised. Thanks for all of the input

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, this issue can be put to rest, I spoke to the DA that handled the case and this person has full firearms rights, the terms and conditions that restricted them from weapons possession only applied during the supervised part of their probation and those terms ceased as soon as it went unsupervised. Thanks for all of the input
I am surprised the DA told you information regarding someone else case. Either way I am glad you were able to get your/there questions resolved and you/they can once again possess firearms.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So is she hot or not?!?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom