Storing firearms and probation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Told you ...

... Fifty Shades of Redneck1861 ...

So is she hot or not?!?!?

What kind of fool would go through this crap if she wasn't?

All I'm gonna say about the "she's not a convicted felon" routine is ... You are correct in that she is not a convicted felon while she is serving a deferred sentence. HOWEVER, had there been stipulations in her paperwork about firearms and she had not followed those stipulations and been caught she WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY been a felon subject to arrest and removal of those stipulations, and most likely been incarcerated and WOULD HAVE BECOME A CONVICTED FELON at that point.

So ... you asked an incomplete question (I believe that was pointed out numerous times) and expected a complete answer -- A complete answer which, I might add, does not exist because every single case is different -- different circumstances, different judge, different attorneys, different DAs, different defendants with different backgrounds, etc. And any of you who want to tell me it wouldn't/couldn't happen can save your breath, because I have worked cases where folks wound back up in front of the judge, bawling their eyes out, scared to death, because they went from being 6 months away from being recordless free folks to convicted felons with some time to think about what they'd done that they thought no one would find out about.

I, too, am glad it worked out. However, I'm gonna give you the same advice I gave all three of my boys (not that you will care either, right now) ... Any girl can learn to do what she does ... Just make sure the girl behind the talent is as good as the girl with the talent is ... In other words, girls who can suck the chrome of a bumper hitch are a dime a dozen. Decent girls with the same talent are a bit harder to find, but oh, so worth the effort ... Good luck to you, sir. A previous member, M&P, and his issues with "girls of talent" comes to mind ...

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Told you ...

All I'm gonna say about the "she's not a convicted felon" routine is ... You are correct in that she is not a convicted felon while she is serving a deferred sentence. HOWEVER, had there been stipulations in her paperwork about firearms and she had not followed those stipulations and been caught she WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY been a felon subject to arrest and removal of those stipulations, and most likely been incarcerated and WOULD HAVE BECOME A CONVICTED FELON at that point.

So ... you asked an incomplete question (I believe that was pointed out numerous times) and expected a complete answer -- A complete answer which, I might add, does not exist because every single case is different -- different circumstances, different judge, different attorneys, different DAs, different defendants with different backgrounds, etc. And any of you who want to tell me it wouldn't/couldn't happen can save your breath, because I have worked cases where folks wound back up in front of the judge, bawling their eyes out, scared to death, because they went from being 6 months away from being recordless free folks to convicted felons with some time to think about what they'd done that they thought no one would find out about.

I, too, am glad it worked out. However, I'm gonna give you the same advice I gave all three of my boys (not that you will care either, right now) ... Any girl can learn to do what she does ... Just make sure the girl behind the talent is as good as the girl with the talent is ... In other words, girls who can suck the chrome of a bumper hitch are a dime a dozen. Decent girls with the same talent are a bit harder to find, but oh, so worth the effort ... Good luck to you, sir. A previous member, M&P, and his issues with "girls of talent" comes to mind ...

Girl of talent? Since you don't know the circumstances of the situation you make yourself look very foolish by assuming that this person is a hooker or something, you told me nothing and your entire last post was nonsense. There were very few people who contributed anything of value to this thread and your last rambling was completely irrelevant. There was a complete answer to the question and I received it a few times through a post and PM but the final authority on it turned out to be the person who was actually in control of the situation. I really don't understand the point of calling her a "girl of talent" is that because of the normal tendency of women to be competitive when an attractive woman is involved?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girl of talent? Since you don't know the circumstances of the situation you make yourself look very foolish by assuming that this person is a hooker or something, you told me nothing and your entire last post was nonsense. There were very few people who contributed anything of value to this thread and your last rambling was completely irrelevant. There was a complete answer to the question and I received it a few times through a post and PM but the final authority on it turned out to be the person who was actually in control of the situation. I really don't understand the point of calling her a "girl of talent" is that because of the normal tendency of women to be competitive when an attractive woman is involved?

:rollingla :rollingla I never said she was a hooker or something ... So ... Are you saying you have an ugly girl who has no "talent" and you've gone to all this trouble?? That seems to contradict Post No. 70 ... Or is just being hot enough for you because you are so insecure that you HAVE to have a hot woman on your arm, talented or not??

To be quite honest, it wouldn't surprise me to find out YOU were the person on probation ... But, hey!! One thing we know for sure ... You don't have a sense of humor ... AT ALL!! :D

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were very few people who contributed anything of value to this thread and your last rambling was completely irrelevant.

I can't remember reading a thread where the OP was so belligerent and abusive to people who were trying to help.

There was a complete answer to the question and I received it a few times through a post and PM but the final authority on it turned out to be the person who was actually in control of the situation.

l probably shouldn't do this, but I can't help but say... D'oh.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla :rollingla I never said she was a hooker or something ... So ... Are you saying you have an ugly girl who has no "talent" and you've gone to all this trouble?? That seems to contradict Post No. 70 ... Or is just being hot enough for you because you are so insecure that you HAVE to have a hot woman on your arm, talented or not??

To be quite honest, it wouldn't surprise me to find out YOU were the person on probation ... But, hey!! One thing we know for sure ... You don't have a sense of humor ... AT ALL!! :D

I agree with you there, I have no sense of humor towards things that aren't humorous.

Republicanhack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember reading a thread where the OP was so belligerent and abusive to people who were trying to help.

l probably shouldn't do this, but I can't help but say... D'oh.

Apparently you didn't read the original question requesting something solid, I didn't request opinion, I didn't request for advice on who I associate with, I also didn't request attempts at humor. If not being receptive to all of the above is belligerent then yes. Go back and give the OP a read and tell me if I'm off base.

Latest posts

Top Bottom