Stranded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just telling GC I'm stuck in the house and I ran outta TP and Dr. Pepper. this sucks. I hate snow and I need to get myself a 4WD.

EDIT: I also don't have cable and I'm sick of watching snow storm coverage. -Bored-
:tounge2:If i couldnt make it to the store by god id go next door and offer them $5 for a roll lol.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you got to pull anyone out yet Steve? I pulled 3 chevy 4x4's out of my way on the off ramp off 169 just so I could get by them to get home. This one guy was cussing his chevy saying "this damn thing, etc, etc I am getting a Ford next time"... lol

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just telling GC I'm stuck in the house and I ran outta TP and Dr. Pepper. this sucks. I hate snow and I need to get myself a 4WD.

EDIT: I also don't have cable and I'm sick of watching snow storm coverage. -Bored-

I guess you didn't believe the warnings they gave days prior? One thing I always have plenty of, that's tp.

If I get out tomorrow and you still don't have any I will bring some to you as long as you aren't too far from 39th and Sara.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you got to pull anyone out yet Steve? I pulled 3 chevy 4x4's out of my way on the off ramp off 169 just so I could get by them to get home. This one guy was cussing his chevy saying "this damn thing, etc, etc I am getting a Ford next time"... lol

I had a chance to when I was out earlier but my tow strap was in my son's truck and they didn't have one.

I pulled lot's of folks out on Christmas Day '09 with my GMC no problem, I'm anxious to see how the Ford does.....

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you didn't believe the warnings they gave days prior? One thing I always have plenty of, that's tp.

If I get out tomorrow and you still don't have any I will bring some to you as long as you aren't too far from 39th and Sara.

Yea, I got no transportation right now. Hope to have all the stuff finished on this Honda this weekend. I been having trouble finding a ride to anywhere but work. Funny how I go outta my way to help these people I call friends but when I need some help, I'm too far away. I'm "inconvenient". It's aggrivating.

And I'm near nw 10th and May.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, I got no transportation right now. Hope to have all the stuff finished on this Honda this weekend. I been having trouble finding a ride to anywhere but work. Funny how I go outta my way to help these people I call friends but when I need some help, I'm too far away. I'm "inconvenient". It's aggrivating.

And I'm near nw 10th and May.

if you would have listened to me you coulda been up and running normally already...your biggest issue is that mount though. I'm telling you save yourself the trouble and wiring headache and nightmare

hell I am 90% sure that is not even close to the right distributor for your motor and b16/gsr bolt up the same. Feel free to look it up...

only called me once and I was bout to do taxes for some people....

Latest posts

Top Bottom