Stranded?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying so hard not to go play!

ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p309_drinkdontdrive_DSC_7816.jpg

Front and rear lockers and a winch... oh the fun that could be had...

Jonny

i8mud, but we <3 snow !! :D

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from helping get my cousin unstuck in the Walmart parling lot, and I learned the Lincoln LS is WORSE in winter weather than a Camaro, I had a Camaro for a few winters and it really was easier to manage. Traction is non-existent, it's like his tires were buttered. We never did accomplish anything, we finally got enough helping hands to push it back into a parking spot and I brought him home in my F150 which was SUPER sketchy out there too - I have no weight in the bed right now so I was having to hit snowbanks at 15 mph to make sure I'd get all the way through them.

It really sucked because we had a jeep with a winch and a 4WD with a tow strap offer to help and there's no place to latch onto that blasted car!

Good luck to you Samaritans I appreciate your efforts.

cowgirl23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stuck in the house. I don't wanna watch movies any more. My honda civic has snow half way up my tires. I wanna go play in the snow on the 4wheeler. But hubby(hard_r) said no. I'm going crazy.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost feel picked on with the camaro mentions....if I knew it would get out of my driveway I'd go get somethin just to see how it is....because I know suburban would only help me with clearance issues....

I think I'm prob stuck in the driveway though...anyone wanna help me out? I need some more rum and vodka

Latest posts

Top Bottom