Stray pups at OKCGC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks I went out to pick up some brass last night and there were 3 strays out there. Very friendly but in bad shape. If you are missing any about 1yr old dogs you might look there. If you do catch them let me know please.

I spent all night trying to get them into my truck and I called the wife about 5am to came out with food. We could not get all 3 into a car because one was to scared so left them all together hoping they will still be around this evening when we can go back and try again.

Two of them are mostly black with some white and will crawl up in your lap. The brown one wants too but is to scared and will not get close enough to let you catch her.

These dogs are still in the pup stage but are skin and bones with a lot of ticks.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you can round them all up. I spent a couple hours yesterday helping at the SPCA here in Tulsa, and it just breaks my heart to see how cruel and indifferent people can be about the animals that want nothing but food, water, and a little love.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We caught and brought the two black dogs home, rather they crawled in our laps and we brought them home. :D We never could get the brown one within reach so figured better to try and save the two if we can but it is not looking good. Poor things are nothing but skin and bones. The wife thinks they may have heart worms too.

Biggest problem outside of not being able to afford a vet right now is that out two dogs do not like having the two pups here. Anyone want a pair of loveable but needy pups? I think they would be great with kids.

EDIT: They both seem to be housebroken. :D

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick when I was out there a couple of weeks ago there was a food and water bowl out and it looked fresh. One of them did look pretty hungry but wasn't eating so...:anyone:

They are seemingly well mannered fun loving pups. Wish I had the room.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not just try and contact OKGC and see if you can start a fundraiser or something to keep food and water there and they could be OKCGC range dogs?

Half joking / half serious.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick when I was out there a couple of weeks ago there was a food and water bowl out and it looked fresh. One of them did look pretty hungry but wasn't eating so...:anyone:

They are seemingly well mannered fun loving pups. Wish I had the room.

They have been eating from the trash cans but not the right foods, and I did not see a food or water bowl this time. I bet someone else was trying to catch them.

I will post some pics if I can get my camera working.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of pics I managed to get before my camera crapped out again. They do not show just how bad the dogs really look.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom