Stray pups at OKCGC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep us updated. I is but a po boy but I can snail mail a bit to help out if you do treatment, and this is OSA and we can no doubt get some other people on board with this, eh guys?

I'm moving and really busy this week so PM to remind me or I totally will forget. Night-O.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm already maxed out with five dogs at my house, but if you set up a fund for the dogs' care, I'd chip in. Good on you for saving those two - hopefully the third one will come around if you take his two brethren back for him to see?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't we have a veterinarian member here?

Maybe we can donate some ammo/parts/services in exchange for his/hers.....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we need to I will post something. Right now we are checking for vets in Edmond that might be able to help.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we need to I will post something. Right now we are checking for vets in Edmond that might be able to help.

Call Zack Coldiron with Stoneridge Animal Hospital just north of 15th on Kelley. Super nice guy and has a real heart for the animals. I know he's offered services to folks who adopt from rescue places. This would probably qualify the same. Your rescue was more important in imho.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Zack Coldiron with Stoneridge Animal Hospital just north of 15th on Kelley. Super nice guy and has a real heart for the animals. I know he's offered services to folks who adopt from rescue places. This would probably qualify the same. Your rescue was more important in imho.

Thanks for the tip. The wifey will be calling them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom