Stupid hunting law....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Predators should be open yr round like Texas

I should not have to ask permission from anyone to kill pigs that are non native on my property EVER, no matter my means to do so.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another law I don't get is the one about pistol caliber rifles. Ok, I get no 9mm rifles or handguns, but how would allowing .40 or larger semiauto handguns be ok, but not say, a marlin camp carbine .45? I have a Thompson and think it would be a hoot to shoot a deer up close.

And by the way, I shot a half-rack this morning with my Glock 35. Definitely enjoyed that and will be doing it again.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another law I don't get is the one about pistol caliber rifles. Ok, I get no 9mm rifles or handguns, but how would allowing .40 or larger semiauto handguns be ok, but not say, a marlin camp carbine .45? I have a Thompson and think it would be a hoot to shoot a deer up close.

And by the way, I shot a half-rack this morning with my Glock 35. Definitely enjoyed that and will be doing it again.

I'm guessing the Thompsons and the Keltecs scare Elmer almost as much as the AR-15.

Latest posts

Top Bottom