Stupid People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Government schools at work. Indoctrinating heads full of mush since 1964. Many government school graduates are just smart enough to recall and recite the leftist talking points that were drilled into their heads when their indoctrination began in the formative grade school years. Most of them can't think for themselves or make the jump from Pavlov-type, progressive, knee-jerk emotional responses to logical, cognitive thinking based on reason and facts.

They deserve our sympathy.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of years ago I received an email notifying me that my rather large purchase of ammo was waiting for me on my front porch. It was late in the afternoon and my day ended at 4, so I figured I'd head out early that way my order wasn't sitting out for grabs. While finishing up what I was doing, I was talking to a guy on the same aisle as me about guns. He asked what type of ammo, I told him it was .308 and he asked which guns is it for. I told him it was for my LR-308 and he didn't know what that was so I told him. He wasn't a gun guy and wasn't anti-gun either, but his response then was "Gee, which skinhead group do you belong to?".

He's a black guy, which matters nothing to me, but it made me question his individual intelligence on firearms and firearm owners, but also made me wonder if the black community typically sees AR's and associates them with white radicals. I'm still not sure if I should be offended or not.

My UPS guy, who is snowflake white and redneck as he can be, has no issue with my purchases from Ammoman.com, even though they weigh a ton and he has to walk them up to my porch. I've told him many times how much I appreciate him.

However, it got weird last fall when a distant family member sent me a package in a reused 'female novelty toy' shipping crate box. I thought that type of packaging would be more discrete, but no.

He no longer looks me in the eyes, and I haven't found a smooth way to bring it up.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rhodesbe said:
My UPS guy, who is snowflake white and redneck as he can be, has no issue with my purchases from Ammoman.com, even though they weigh a ton and he has to walk them up to my porch. I've told him many times how much I appreciate him.

However, it got weird last fall when a distant family member sent me a package in a reused 'female novelty toy' shipping crate box. I thought that type of packaging would be more discrete, but no.

He no longer looks me in the eyes, and I haven't found a smooth way to bring it up.

I really hope this is a true story. Lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom