Stupid People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My UPS guy, who is snowflake white and redneck as he can be, has no issue with my purchases from Ammoman.com, even though they weigh a ton and he has to walk them up to my porch. I've told him many times how much I appreciate him.

However, it got weird last fall when a distant family member sent me a package in a reused 'female novelty toy' shipping crate box. I thought that type of packaging would be more discrete, but no.

He no longer looks me in the eyes, and I haven't found a smooth way to bring it up.

That means your family member ordered the novelty item first. You know that right?

R

rda1911

I run into democrats everyday that are aghast that I sell weapons of mass destruction. Just let them use thier foodstamp cards and vote democrat without my input as it's a waste of time

R

RyanSixer

I run into democrats everyday that are aghast that I sell weapons of mass destruction. Just let them use thier foodstamp cards and vote democrat without my input as it's a waste of time

Yeah, but everything you say about it is racist, and selling guns makes you a murderer.

:nono1:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Your bigger problem is the fact you now have a stupid co-worker that knows you own guns and bulk ammo..
i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_lol_1.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom