Sugar daddies: The new way to pay off college loans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is, I can finally afford to go back to school!!!

Seriously though, not that I agree with prostitution, but switch the roles to an 18 year old boy, and a rich older lady. Shoot, that's a teenage boy's dream is what that is. Sex and cash? With your buddy's hot mom? Forget about it!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hate to break the news but, women been doing this for years.

Yeah, but now that it's being more widely commercialized by the internet combined with the lack of jobs for all those coeds graduating and loosing their "professional student income", it's a changing market.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah!! it is really LOVE!!!

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y148_Zippozeppo_anna_oilwedding.jpg

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article addressed the prostitution question, several other articles are also addressing the legal issues.

[How is this different than prostitution?
It isn't, says Jenée Desmond-Harris at The Root. Don't let the "sweet names" fool you. Nonsense, says Las Vegas attorney Allen Lichtenstein. "Any relationship that is an ongoing one that's not purely about sex but may have a sexual aspect to it, you can't really classify as prostitution. It would simply cover too much ground." Right, and a Las Vegas lawyer is "obviously the most qualified judge of morality," says Colleen Stufflebeem at Death + Taxes. These sites are "getting away with blatant prostitution," period.]

Latest posts

Top Bottom