Sugar daddies: The new way to pay off college loans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think men that are obviously wealthy, successful and accomplished could find attractive women a bit closer to their own age to diddle them on more equal terms. Not like there are no women that are attracted to successful men.

It'd be different if it was wham bam than ya ma mam and they were trying to avoid actually having to talk to a woman, but it sounds like they are paying these girls to hang out with them and faux-date them.

I bet a lot of these "daddies" were the college guys that hung out at high school parties and picked up 16 year old girls. Something is off with those kinda guys.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think men that are obviously wealthy, successful and accomplished could find attractive women a bit closer to their own age to diddle them on more equal terms. Not like there are no women that are attracted to successful men.

It'd be different if it was wham bam than ya ma mam and they were trying to avoid actually having to talk to a woman, but it sounds like they are paying these girls to hang out with them.

I bet a lot of these "daddies" were the college guys that hung out at high school parties and picked up 16 year old girls. Something is off with those kinda guys.

Women their age are out picking up hot college aged boys ...

Besides ... you and I both know men don't like things equal ...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides ... you and I both know men don't like things equal ...

Too true, though I don't understand the attraction in wanting to be the upper half of the unequal scale. That's a boring place to be just to calm your insecurities. Give me lower half any day.

I think that attitude is changing quite a bit in the younger generation of men, though. The whole needing to be "better" thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom