College Kids turning to Prostitution to pay off college bills?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears there is a disturbing trend for millenals to pay back their college loans by prostitution.
NEW YORK – With college graduates increasingly unable to find well-paying jobs after graduation, the dating website SeekingArrangement.com is gaining market share by appealing to millennials looking for a wealthy “Sugar Daddy” willing to help pay off their student loan debts, typically in return for sexual favors.

“Facing a lifetime of debt slavery, the millennial generation is doing whatever they can to avoid homelessness,” noted the widely read economics blog ZeroHedge.com, drawing attention to statistical evidence that since 2009, the number of student sugar daddies has grown by 1,200 percent.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/millenni...rostitution-to-pay-debts/#OKGJoYA3CujQ5Xrh.99

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to have business in Laredo Tx and across the border. There is a place called boys town over there. Its just an old apartment complex turned into a party zone. Bars, food, shops and prostitutes. I was amazed to find blond haired blue eyed girls from the states there. They were always college girls doing this very thing. Sounds as though they have finally found a way to get it done right in tbeir own back yard.
Sad huh. It is the oldest profession in history. The product is free and never runs out.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard of this before several years ago. It's not surprising.

I think we need to go towards what Germany has done, and start funneling kids into blue collar training programs like engineering, electrical, plumbing etc. instead of trying to shove them into college.
I tend to agree with this. Our college system is completely diluted. Almost anyone can get a college degree now if they're willing to borrow the money to pay for it. The government provides credit to people who aren't mature enough to understand the consequences of what they're doing. The colleges have continued to raise tuition as long as they know students can borrow enough to cover it. It's a mess.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to agree with this. Our college system is completely diluted. Almost anyone can get a college degree now if they're willing to borrow the money to pay for it. The government provides credit to people who aren't mature enough to understand the consequences of what they're doing. The colleges have continued to raise tuition as long as they know students can borrow enough to cover it. It's a mess.

Not to mention all the communist **** they teach at college now.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard of this before several years ago. It's not surprising.

I think we need to go towards what Germany has done, and start funneling kids into blue collar training programs like engineering, electrical, plumbing etc. instead of trying to shove them into college.

I understand what you mean but I am completely opposed to "funneling" kids and essentially tracking them for life. A plumber track person who later decides he really wants to be an engineer is SOL. The State has no business tracking people. We could, however, differentiate between student loan support, for instance, between engineers and doctors versus art historians and politics majors (me).

I also think we might agree that we have in many ways become an over-credentialed society with "requirements" for degrees in many areas merely being a stumbling block to those who want to enter the work force rather than an actual requirement to be successful in the field. Maybe we can attack it from that end?

I actually like Mike Rowe's take on the issue of work issues - have you looked at his web pages?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom