College Kids turning to Prostitution to pay off college bills?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in a third would country for several years and it was quite common to meet a non "professional" woman that had traveled a few towns away from their home in an attempt to make some extra money for the kids/family. When times are tough, we do what we must I guess. I never looked down upon those women because I was very aware of the lack of jobs and resources available to them in their country. Not sure I can say the same for those in the US though, compared to there opportunities abound.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
College costs have nothing to do with these girls selling a little *****. Some women have always used their body to gain wealth. Some are gold diggers, and others just want to marry well.
Face it, money makes any man good looking to someone. I wish I had that problem, but hey "once you go tan you are always a fan."
Trying to say that college loans are turning women into economic slaves, is false. Those women have moral issues that need to be fixed, and vo-tech is not going to solve those problems. Unless vo-tech teaches pole dancing.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of money making a man good looking, when a new guy would show up and talk about how much all the girls like him there, we would always be sure to remind him that it was because he had such great "PESOnality"...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Doing some extrapolation here, but lets take some numbers.

For OSU (where I went).

Expected budget for 15 hours in 2005: $7,262.00 (per semester)
Expected budget for 15 hours in 2015: $11,485.00 (per semester)

10 year time span, calculates to 4.7% increase per year.

Based on that, if you have a child this year, and that child goes to college at age 18 (pretty normal) that would be 2035.

Cost per semester based on that rate of increase would be $28,726.35(!!!!) or $57,452.70 per year!

As that increases every year, the cost for 4 years of college - at a state, public school mind you! - would be $246,491.38!!!

Now, lets contrast that to the following:

Average house hold income in 2005: $55,238.00
Average house hold income in 2015: $53,657.00

Yes, that's right, while you average household income went DOWN during the same time that education outstripped inflation.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
the reason for the increase is not increasing cost. The state is not subsidizing tuition for the most part. The state used to pay about 50% of instate tuitions for every instate student, before the student ever paid anything. Now, the state has pulled that money out of high education tuition costs have increase. Part of the reason for that is families making less than $50,000 a year when the student is in the Eighth grade, but less than $100,000 at gradation receive free tuition. that is redistribution of wealth, upper class families pay more, while lower class pay nothing. Also, as more students are going to college online, their is less money going to state universities which also caused an increase in tuition because fewer students are paying.
Therefore, the increase will eventually level out and not increase at the rates you are seeing.

Doing some extrapolation here, but lets take some numbers.

For OSU (where I went).

Expected budget for 15 hours in 2005: $7,262.00 (per semester)
Expected budget for 15 hours in 2015: $11,485.00 (per semester)

10 year time span, calculates to 4.7% increase per year.

Based on that, if you have a child this year, and that child goes to college at age 18 (pretty normal) that would be 2035.

Cost per semester based on that rate of increase would be $28,726.35(!!!!) or $57,452.70 per year!

As that increases every year, the cost for 4 years of college - at a state, public school mind you! - would be $246,491.38!!!

Now, lets contrast that to the following:

Average house hold income in 2005: $55,238.00
Average house hold income in 2015: $53,657.00

Yes, that's right, while you average household income went DOWN during the same time that education outstripped inflation.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
College costs have nothing to do with these girls selling a little *****. Some women have always used their body to gain wealth. Some are gold diggers, and others just want to marry well.
Face it, money makes any man good looking to someone. I wish I had that problem, but hey "once you go tan you are always a fan."
Trying to say that college loans are turning women into economic slaves, is false. Those women have moral issues that need to be fixed, and vo-tech is not going to solve those problems. Unless vo-tech teaches pole dancing.

I'd rather be poor and know the people around me are decent folk than be rich and have a bunch of fake f**ks kissing my a**. P*ssy is not a rare commodity these days, if you're paying for it, you're getting ripped off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom