Suggestions for combat pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am currently considering a Glock 36 as my primary carry weapon (no combat situations anticipated). If you want a .45 as a second carry weapon (true backup as opposed to a spare gun left at home) you should at least look at the 36. It's size makes it pretty good for a hide-out (second) gun. CB

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not really looking for another carry gun, but a gun for home defense and SHTF. Just want to cover my self in the event I run out of 9mm and can only find 45 LOL. I agree that sticking with the same manual of arms is the way to go and I will more than likely stay with Glock since I am used to it and maybe a new barrel for the G19.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not really looking for another carry gun, but a gun for home defense and SHTF. Just want to cover my self in the event I run out of 9mm and can only find 45 LOL. I agree that sticking with the same manual of arms is the way to go and I will more than likely stay with Glock since I am used to it and maybe a new barrel for the G19.

Sounds to me like you're justifying the purchase of a .45 to yourself. I'm down wit dat, and bet most folks here are as well.

Don't worry about that "same manual of arms" stuff. That briefs well, but is kind of silly if you think about it a little. Even infantrymen can learn how to employ different weapons. :D

Go look at guns, and buy what you like.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're justifying the purchase of a .45 to yourself. I'm down wit dat, and bet most folks here are as well.

Don't worry about that "same manual of arms" stuff. That briefs well, but is kind of silly if you think about it a little. Even infantrymen can learn how to employ different weapons. :D

Go look at guns, and buy what you like.

What do you mean "even Infantrymen"? You're going to hurt my feelings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom