Suicidal Man Shot in My Neighborhood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right after I got home from work my wife called me and said the police had the neighborhood blocked off. I drove up to see what was going on and police were taping off an area and detectives started doing their thing. Then found out through the news that a wife and husband got into it because she was devorcing him. He grabbed a gun and walked out, she called the cops they showed up and had a confrontation and the man ended up shot and in critical condition at the hospital.

This neighborhood is the quietest neighborhood I've lived in and never thought anything like this would ever happen. Now I want to carry even at home...

http://www.news9.com/story/29173335/officer-involved-shooting-reported-in-east-edmond-neighborhood

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Emotions run high in divorce cases.
I hate to see either party come to a conclusion that suicide is a better option.

I think most of us that have been in this same situation can testify that its one of the toughest periods in their life.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He took the wrong way out..........was she worth that??
People with suicidal tendencies are not always rational. Thoughts such as, "No one cares about what happens to me", and, "There is no way out of this situation for me" are often all it takes to send a suicidal person over the edge. That neither one of those statements is true does not enter into that person's mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom