Summer Movies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally looks to be a good year for movies after a considerable drought with nothing worth seeing. My list:

Star Trek Into Darkness May 17
The Hangover: Part III May 23
After Earth May 31
Man of Steel June 14
World War Z June 21
Despicable Me 2 July 3
Lone Ranger July 3
Red 2 July 17
The Wolverine July 26
300: Rise of An Empire August 2
Elysium August 7
Riddick September 6
Ender's Game November 1
Thor: The Dark World November 8

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really excited about Star Trek and 300... But Ironman 3 wasn't up to par for me. It was better than IM2, but the villian was too far fetched.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed with Lords of Salem, it was okay. I would have prefered something more along the lines of The Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses. Those were hilarious:laugh6:

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just wish I could go to a movie and have it closed captioned. Being deaf means I have lost the chance to enjoy the experience of a movie in a theater.I cna only find out about the "New"Summer" movies when they come to video or TV. Then they are closed captioned. By then all my friends have seen them and are talking about them and i have no idea what they are talking about. How about some of you that hear write to theaters in the OKC area and ask for close captions so everyone can enjoy New Movies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one movie I am really looking forward to was postponed from 2012 until 2014. GODZILLA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of SciFi movies this year. Some high profile actors doing a few of them. Brad Pitt has moved from vampires to very fast zombies. I hope at least half of them are good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom