Summer sucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the beginning of the miserable hot summer. I work outside and i absolutely hate summer time especially july/august. The only thing that gets me through is knowing fall is not too far off with the crisp non humid air of the first few fronts of bow season. Come on october

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love a hot summer. I work in an extremely hot environment so it being 100+ only adds marginally to workplace. It does wonders for my bonus tho.

I look forward to the fall and deer season also.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never understood those who enjoy 100 plus temps i think they have maybe been dropped on their heads. Are you an a/c man or something like that? Lol

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm betting he's a Power Plant Man. Anyway...I with the most of you. The only good thing about summer is what I know is following and that would be fall. I do have to say that I like a couple of weeks of summer and that's when I'm in Alaska seeing my grandson and catching a few halibut. Pretty nice times......

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I agree summer sucks.

I'm getting too old and fat for this nonsense.

Damn, I wish I could afford a summer mobile home up North!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind the first part of summer. This is time for trot lining the river for a few weeks, then a little noodling after they get on nests. Catfishin is pretty much hot and nasty, but it passes the time and something to outdoors. Once that is over, then I agree, summer sucks.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Summer heat Does suck .lawn has to be cut all the time ,ticks,chiggers etc.I like a good frost early am warm up to the 50's and hunting what ever is in season .Can I get an Amen

Latest posts

Top Bottom