SuperDave's Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming out to the show yesterday. It always amazes me how many grumpy old men and social misfits show up at my shows, lol. I was fortunate enough to bask in the great JB's presence. Before the FGST makes fun of me, yes I wore a fanny pack (head hung in shame) I had to carry my change fund around. But all in all. It was very fun. We checked through over 350 firearms at the door. Thats a bunch of guns walking around

hogshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
morning yall
just wanted to say thanks to superdave for putting on such a good show and to all the vendors that didnt lose their minds when they were putting prices on their merchandise.
i also hope Dave keeps bringing his gun shows to this area . i really enjoyed visiting with everyone, that Hip Shot is my kinda guy, and i'm thinkin poor Lady Hipshot has got her hands full . good luck to everyone !!
thanks again
Hogshooter

moguns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Sat. and traded 2 guns for 2 guns and came away happy. This is one of the best shows I've been to in a long time, I hope Dave continues these shows. He's on the right track!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It is great that people want to support SuperDave!

His gun shows require two things. Customers that pay to get in and vendors that buy tables.

If you just come to support the pay to get in and don't support the vendors...

Think about it folks!

This may not be the right place to get into a debate, but...

I bet gun show vendors need customers, more than customers, need gun show vendors.

There are a lot of places to get the things gun show vendors sell...

Think about it folks!

I support gun shows, and reasonably priced vendors, when they have something I am looking to buy.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great time today, Made a few bucks and got to meet several OSA'ers that I had never met and got to see some I already knew. Thanks for the purchase Indi! Hope to meet more of y'all tomorrow!

Just trying to do my part of supporting the 2A rights of Americans everywhere. Thanks for calling me out and making me feel like a champ!:clap3:

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just left the show. Had a great time met Super Dave, Peanut, some guys from the FGST and a few others. Had great time and enjoyed the show greatly.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went Saturday morning for about three hrs., great show Dave. I enjoyed meeting , talking to some OSA members, exhibitors and other attendees. Heard some good scoop and trivia from exhibitors. Didn't see any Kel-Tec KSG shotguns that I'm interested in buying. I guess Kel-Tec is just advertising them but not building and marketing them. I just read some about a Remington Versa Max Tactical eight shot semi-auto .12 ga., I'll check that out now.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went both days. I had a good time, seen a lot of new faces, and a lot of people I know. Dave hooked me up with a good spot and hope Claremore gun shows keep doing well. I do got to say its been one of Claremores best gun show. Thanks Dave. JB

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went again today and got to meet SuperDave. Nice guy and I'm glad his gunshows are a hit with everyone. I even found an Ishapore 2a Enfield that I've been looking for. Of course, I also stopped by peanut's table and bought more of his bargain "stuff" to add to my "stuff". And best of all I won the OSA hat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom