Suppressor question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They improved the system. Had form 4's continued at 2021 rates your wait would have been 90 days. However everybody jumped on the efile bandwagon with millions of form 4's and clogged the system.
Just keep telling yourself that, like there has actually been so many (millions) of Form 4's all of a sudden added to the workload just in the last 2-years or so that everything is overloaded to the point of being almost stopped. Of course I cannot prove this as true anymore than you can prove it as false. As usual we just have to trust them to be honest and do what's right for us.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep telling yourself that, like there has actually been so many (millions) of Form 4's all of a sudden added to the workload just in the last 2-years or so that everything is overloaded to the point of being almost stopped. Of course I cannot prove this as true anymore than you can prove it as false. As usual we just have to trust them to be honest and do what's right for us.

HaHaNo.gif

That right there is the main reason I don't have any NFA items. And I tend to agree though I know nothing about applying because I haven't done it. I do think that making it harder for Joe Citizen to get anything firearm related is part of the plan of the left. Tax it, register it, wait for it, keep it locked up, etc... Just SOP for the left.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ADDENDUM: I'll just add that because of people losing their jobs, quitting work, or having to take pay-cuts plus an ever increasing rate of inflation over the last two years because of Covid it's likely that less, not more, people are spending their money on NFA items and the required tax-stamp(s).

If NFA items are more difficult to find or come with longer wait times to obtain them it is more probable that this is due to lower production for an even smaller 'niche' market than what did exist, rather than the shortage being due to an increase in purchases. If there is a decrease in new applications this would make the ever increasing wait times for approval from .gov even more suspicious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom