Suprised he didn't get shot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What a moron.

Notice they cut the video when the dudes all started chasing him.

Hope he learned his lesson not to act like a freak and scare people.

I suspect he got a good old fashioned ass whipping.Those guys chasing him looked like they meant business.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly haven't laughed like that in a long time. When the guy turned and threw the basketball at him I lost it. I admit the guy is dumb, but if something like that came at me I would of ran as well. lol No way a zombie can keep up!!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To non-gun enthusiast who don't know about the zombie fad.. I can see how this guy would have startled people and why so many of them would have run away.

But being a old dog with a bad back, gout in his feet, asthma, who walks with a cane & not able to run from anyone... and considering how cartoonish the guy was acting... I think I would have just stood my ground, placed my hand on my weapon and yelled to the guy as he approached me to stop... that I was afraid for my life or of being seriously injured and that I was going to defend myself if he got any where near me. I'd have raised my walking cane to hold him at arms length... and if he had grabbed it or shoved it aside, then I'd have shot him as many times as it took to stop him.

I have a advantage over the average citizen. Most people don't know it.. but if a bad guy so much as jerks the walking cane out of the hand of a person who is on Social Security disability or causes them to trip and fall.. it elevates what would be a misdemeanor assault on a healthy person..... to a felony assault on a disabled person. If the bad guy mentions any thing about my being disabled during the attach.. it can become a federal "hate crime". I don't have to bother trying to prove my disability in court.. the very fact that I'm on SS disability is documentation enough.

A person with a documented disability under Social Security has a automatic affirmative defense that they have a serious disability that drastically limits them in a life function and prevents them from being able to physically defend themselves from serious injury or death during a assault. We are technically considered 'wards' of the United States. There is some part of the Disabilities Act and a US Supreme Court Case that deals with this. A person on SS disability can at times use deadly force in a situation where a healthy person would not be able too.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
David,

I don't know if you are serious or not, but I'll make a statement about people on SSD and I have almost 2000 SSD clients....most of them are good folks who, through an ailment or combination of ailments or severe injury, have found themselves at a really horrible point in life. They are not malingerers or fakers. If it weren't for "the system" that so many here deride, most of these folks would suffer horrifically. I am really happy we are able to help them.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David,

I don't know if you are serious or not, but I'll make a statement about people on SSD and I have almost 2000 SSD clients....most of them are good folks who, through an ailment or combination of ailments or severe injury, have found themselves at a really horrible point in life. They are not malingerers or fakers. If it weren't for "the system" that so many here deride, most of these folks would suffer horrifically. I am really happy we are able to help them.

? Who wrote anything in this thread about any people on SSD being malingerers or being fakers. I certainly didn't. I didn't imply it in any way! I myself am on SSD and darn thankfull for it.

All though I didn't specifically spell it out above...I was pointing out that people on SSD had better protection under state & federal laws concerning assaults than a normal healthy person.. because they [through their well documented serious disability]... are unable to defend themselves or run from dangers like a healthy person would normally be able too. And, a person with disabilities can be seriously hurt, maimed or even suffer death from a assault that might not hurt a healthy person... so the threshold for their legally using deadly force to protect themselves is much lower than it would be for that of a healthy person.

With my numerous health problems due to a couple of on-the-job injuries..one of which was having been in a 4 car pile-up on the interstate that damaged my spine.... I would not be able to run from any attack.. that is why I carry a weapon. The man in the video was approaching people with the deliberate intent of frightening them and getting a response from them on video. I would have had to stand my ground. I would have give him a repeated warning to stay away from me... warning him that I was in fear of suffering serious injury or death-- which would have put him on formal notice to stop his advance on me unless his intentions were to in fact harm me.. and if he hadn't stopped [or stopped and declared it was all just a joke], then a reasonable person could naturally assume this was in fact a dangerous person with evil intentions.

I'd have used my cane as a barrier to try and keep him away from me.. and if he had been dumb enough to then grab the cane and jerk it away from me or had cause me to fall...as a last resort to avoid serious injury at the hands of a apparent mentally disturbed person who had ignored all previous warnings.. whether he was armed with a weapon or not...I would have shot him until there was no longer a perceived danger to myself.

The main point of my post was that these a$$-clowns that run around pretending to be Ashton Krutcher & pulling what they consider to be harmless practical jokes .. don't realize the danger they put themselves in... as they can get themselves seriously hurt or killed... if they go up against a disabled person who is legitimately afraid of being seriously injured or killed themselves. Their standard for resorting to the use of deadly force for self protection is much lower than a healthy person's would be. There is nothing in the state or federal laws that requires a disabled person to read the mind or intent of a a$$-clown [such as "Is this just a practical joke or not?"]. If a disabled person honestly believes that they cannot retreat and are in fear of their life or of suffering serious injury.. they can defend themselves using deadly force in a situation like this... even if the goof-ball isn't visibly armed. Like me for instance, with already having a painful spinal injury that has made me bedridden for weeks at a time over the years-- sometimes just picking up a gallon of milk will pinch a nerve in my spine and send me to my knees in a curled up fetal position... unable to straighten my legs,.... so a hard blow [absent any weapon] could permanently cripple me. I'm not gonna wait to see if some idiot is playing a practical joke or not... I'll tell him I'm afraid of him seriously hurting me.. to stop and get away from me.. and he had better darn well get away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom