Suprised he didn't get shot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

Uh, I'm pretty sure the guy who chewed the homeless man's face off didn't have any weapons in his hands either...he most certainly could have been shot.
I wouldnt have taken that chance. I would have let him catch me and then I'd of delt him a good ol fashioned azz whippin. He was wearing a tie...so much I could do with that setup.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO........hahahahahahahaha!!!! Yes he's stupid, but i got a good laugh out of this one. Tell you the truth, I would freakin run if he approached me.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ballsy and dumb, but I'm sure it'll be worth it for him if this video goes viral and he get his big Youtube Adsense payout. He has other vids in his channel, so I'm sure this will be used to increase views of his other videos too. Typically, the adsense rates are about $10,000 plus or minus for every 2 million views. It can be more for some partners and also what subject matter your vids / ads are targeting. With good camera presence, marketing, editing, social media savvy, and regular content, you can easily make 6 figures just making dumb youtube videos. Some guys like Phillip DeFranco and Ray William Johnson now make millions, plus their other projects that they are doing.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was ballsy and stupid but it was very funny too, Laughed my azz off, Just wished they would have kept the camera rolling for a few more minutes!!
He definantly could have been shot and if it was me he was coming after he definantly WOULD have been shot!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom