Surgery it is......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had C-5 and C-6 replaced with cadaver bone with a steel plate holding them together about 15 years ago. Cured some nerve problems I was having in my arm and hand. Neck gets stiff now and then. Best wishes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done. I had C3-C7 fused several years ago and L1-S1 done 2 years ago. The outcome is worth it. Marked your date on my calendar and will say an extra set of prayers for you then too. Hope you have a good recovery.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers with all of you. I had never had surgery until 2006. Yeah, it's kinda' scary ... just the thought of it. Just had my third surgery (hip replacement) and it was a piece of cake. I predict you will be pleasantly surprised. I'm not saying it's easy, but the outcome should be worth it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for you and for the medical team.

And for your family as well.

I can't say that it is a piece of cake because I've never really had surgery. But, I've had anesthesia for Colonoscopies and for my cataract surgery. Knew NOTHING during the Colonoscopies, and the cataract surgery was a nice warm fuzzy feeling with a wild shape and color show going on with each eye. So cool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom