Survivalist Lifestyle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious if theres any interest in this here in Oklahoma ? Dont get all bent on Militias and subversives activities because of the Obama/Holder lies , anyones views on this are appreciated ?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Define "survivalist lifestyle".

If you mean, "being prepared for the possibility of disaster/drastic lifestyle changes", then yes.

If you mean, "eschewing all bonds to society to live in the woods out of fear of apocalyptic prophecies", then not quite as much.

However, I believe the concept of the modern survivalist colony doesn't have to be a cult-like phenomenon, and I think it could be a nice option in harder economic times.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would invite you all to my compound to shoot the full auto Mosin-Nagant we have mounted on the roof of the trailer but it's kinda hard to explain where we are and well, I just rolled the Kia so it's in the shop having a little work done. However, if you would like to go ahead and get ready to come out please purchase a bullet-proof vest and have 15 knives at your disposal.

I'll post the secret hand signals later on facebook later this evening ... It's gonna be a simple signal ... the gunshot wound to my hand is still healing ...

ETA: Oh ... and welcome to OSA!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom