Survivalist Lifestyle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An "economic endurance cooperative"?

LOL ... that's pretty good ...

Altus site is only 260k , the comm bunkers in Ks and Mo are cheaper .

**groan** Every time someone posts about those missle sites at Altus GC starts in on me ...

I want one of the Atlus E sites. That way I can park my truck inside too. :D

And he says he'll go in halves with ya!! Like I wanna be stuck in a missle silo with YOU ...

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good morning USMC, glad to see you've found this website as well as The High Road.

Personally, I'm not a survivalist. I'm too darn old to bug out, plus my wife's health isn't good enough, unless we can bug out in my camper. I reckon I could take my camper out to our land and hide it in the woods, but we'd get found eventually, and a camper does not provide much in the way of cover. We do have enough canned goods to live for a month or so, if the BG's don't find it first.

I live in a small town, and I'm kinda thinkin' that small town America will be the safest place to be during a societal collapse. Could be wrong though. I have been before, at least once or twice.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering that this would include being off the grid, and producing a lot of things by hand, even the environmentalists would be on-board.

If things get rough enough for very many people to actually make "lifestyle" changes it's not going to be about ideologies like environmentalist, liberal, conservative, etc., it's going to be about scared, hungry people.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If things get rough enough for very many people to actually make "lifestyle" changes it's not going to be about ideologies like environmentalist, liberal, conservative, etc., it's going to be about scared, hungry people.

Yeah but I'm referring to being an early adopter, as opposed to waiting until it's absolutely necessary.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom