Swapping lowers/uppers video?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The man is asking for help with something that he's not familiar with. I'm sure that he appreciates the newb's attempt to belittle him though.

i1049.photobucket.com_albums_s400_BertSlide_lighten_up_francis_o_zpsb04bf304.gif

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, now you see how people were unsure what you were asking, now that you've seen it done, there's nothing to it, if you're swapping complete uppers and lowers.

I thought you might want to take the upper receiver and swap it into another rifle, for instance you had a slick-side (aka no forward assist) or something and wanted to swap that but change out barrels and handguards and such.

I remember first starting out, and I knew jack schitt, now I look back and realize how easy most of the stuff on an AR is to deal with... I'm always available to lend a hand. Heck, it's easier than putting together computers, which I think anyone with half a brain can do.

this is one reason I love the AR... if something is wrong you can swap it out with another AR until you find the problem. or to make it go faster ( looking )

OUinLA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup this answered it. Thanks.

Thanks OKB, that was what I was looking for.

Thanks for the offer Mark.

Okay it's simple. I just felt I should ask before yanking it apart.

I told you guys a couple months back I'd never owned one. :smash:

Thanks! :thumb:

No offense taking from any remarks. I was pretty sure it was a dumb question.

It's not a dumb question. At some point everyone here didn't know how to do that. Also, by asking questions you are learning and helping others learn as well.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is another prime example on how great the AR platform is. Everything (within caliber/spec) just swaps out! Bolt, trigger, buffer, charging handle, bolt catch pin, barrel, grip.....everything! It's like Legos for big kids!

Now you are hooked!

Latest posts

Top Bottom