TAC 65 question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just my TAC-65 as most of you know. My question is IF for some reason I should need new baffles can I just order them now That I have an approved form 4? OR do I have to send the can back to TI for the new baffles to be put in? Thanks in advance.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
unless you have a baffle strike, I can't imagine you ever needing one. Sorry can't answer your questions....so to go ahead and spin this off topic, What are you shooting it on?

oh and congrats on your Tac...cool purchase. I just need a pistol so I can go back to shooting my outback in the backyard. lol

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
ai157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_OSA_ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All components of a suppressor that are the tube itself, or parts inside the tube (baffles/wipes, etc.) are considered restricted and you may not purchase or possess spare parts of this nature. If you suffer a baffle strike and the suppressor can be repaired, you can send it back to the original maker only, and they can repair it for you. If the suppressor is damaged beyond repair, they can replace it, but you will have to pay another $200 tax, because they can not transfer your TAC-65 serial # to a new tube.

It sucks, but them's the rules. :(

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unless you have a baffle strike, I can't imagine you ever needing one. Sorry can't answer your questions....so to go ahead and spin this off topic, What are you shooting it on?

oh and congrats on your Tac...cool purchase. I just need a pistol so I can go back to shooting my outback in the backyard. lol

Well I have 2 weapons I am using it with.

1. GSG-522 SBR and
2. Walther P22

It functions great in both weapons and is currently my pick of the litter in the gun safe. If I EVER have time I'll get pics and post them up for you.

Mike

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did someone say pics?????

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]