Tactical Head Target Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys contacted me to become a dealer and I wanted to see if you guys were interested in these things. I don't want to buy a bunch of them to sell, but if there is an interest I might. Figured I'd offer them to you at basically cost. That will help me gauge interest and not have to get stuck with a bunch of them.

I would like to get 25 of these sold. Price would be $13 each including sales tax. Color of your choosing as far as I know right now. I will give this 7 days.

This will be open to all members, but those of you outside the OKC area will need to arrange to come get them or have someone bring them back to your area.

If you want in post in here how many you want and email me at the email address in my signature to arrange for payment. Arrangements will need to be made by the end of the day on Friday, December, 8, 2011. Payment in full is due By the following Friday.

http://www.headtargets.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=55

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
these things look pretty cool. can you post this in the general discussion area ? it think you would be able to get more orders/interest there. i dont think a lot of people check the gear section on a regular basis, so theres probably a lot of people missing out that would otherwise be interested. i just happen to click on it today and seen this. i may be interested in getting one or two as well. ill let you know by the end of the week. the price is $13 each plus tax no matter what color ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom