Tailgating results in road rage shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just for the record, I don't like tailgaters either, thats why I get out of they're way........
Word.
If you didn't see them coming then you weren't paying very much attention.....which is a very bad thing when operating a motor vehicle. If you *did* see them coming and didn't move over, then you just suck.

Or you could just take 5 seconds to get the hell out of the way and quit impeding traffic...
That's what I'm sayin', yo!

If someone else is following the posted speed limit regardless of lane you are stupid, and my insurance will disown your claim....hit me.
Yeah but some folks don't give two fish about any "claim" and will pound your ass. :)

I must have missed the posts where anyone was advocating the shooting of slow drivers.
I don't advocate shooting them as it represents a wanton waste of ammunition.
Beheading tho'...
;)

Or you could...BLAH........... BLAH........... BLAH....... So, do you want me to help you cheat on your taxes too?
No.
We simply want you to move over and get outta' our way.
It really *is* the right thing to do.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shootin 4 Fun
Both sides of the agrument really need to take a defensive driving course. If you're following too closely, you back off until it's safe to go around. If you're impeding the flow of traffic you need to find a place to pull over and let the traffic pass, it doesn't matter if you're going the speed limit or not. Common sense should trump self righteousness, but some people don't have enough common sense to know this.
This, I don't get the self righteousness bit either.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word.
If you didn't see them coming then you weren't paying very much attention.....which is a very bad thing when operating a motor vehicle. If you *did* see them coming and didn't move over, then you just suck.

Flip side of that is: If you didn't see them moving into the fast lane and slow down accordingly, then you weren't paying any attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom