Tailgating results in road rage shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can read it and I don't need a mirror,I was afraid it was your normal thought processing.

Haha, you're not too far of the mark. Shambolic factory of genius my mind is.

I'm also not real sure what a "hammer lane" is.Is it where M.C. Hammer drives??

If M.C. is movin' on down the line, then you're damn skippy it is.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK... back on track ... tailgaters suck!

are tailgaters more likely to get road rage? without question tailgaters are more likely to be recipient of road rage?

why is it that tailgaters don't care about the wrecks they cause? do they not care?
or are they not aware of the wreck(s) they just caused because they are long down the road.

or is the fact tailgater knows they will not get a ticket, because it's almost impossible to enforce. tailgating has become so common, one cannot drive on Tulsa's roads (especially highways) during traffic hours without getting tailgated and/or be close to someone getting tailgated.

some folks will do a brake check on tailgaters (not me) this instantly causes tailgaters to slam on brakes ... which then causes a chain reaction behind.

the victim(s) is not the pissed off person being tailgated. they never get touched by tailgater who is constantly ready to slam his brakes. it's the unsuspecting victim(s) several cars behind that gets into a wreck and gets the ticket.

This thread has started to leak.
It won't stay afloat much longer.

Last edited:

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

are tailgaters more likely to get road rage? without question tailgaters are more likely to be recipient of road rage?

why is it that tailgaters don't care about the wrecks they cause? do they not care?
or are they not aware of the wreck(s) they just caused because they are long down the road.

or is the fact tailgater knows they will not get a ticket, because it's almost impossible to enforce. tailgating has become so common, one cannot drive on Tulsa's roads (especially highways) during traffic hours without getting tailgated and/or be close to someone getting tailgated.

some folks will do a brake check on tailgaters (not me) this instantly causes tailgaters to slam on brakes ... which then causes a chain reaction behind.

the victim(s) is not the pissed off person being tailgated. they never get touched by tailgater who is constantly ready to slam his brakes. it's the unsuspecting victim(s) several cars behind that gets into a wreck and gets the ticket.

Stop nagging!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

this has been said... pages ago

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perfect example of why you shouldn't tailgate this morning, Light changed on me I was caught short so had to brake a little more agressively than normal and then thunk and a bump. No damage to my truck I had to wipe a little honda off my receiver hitch, he's got some grill damage and radiator damage.

He probably figured I was like evry other neck and was going to run it, that is another major problem around Tulsa, 2 or 3 people always have to be in such a big hurrry they bust a red light instead of stopping.

And turning right out of the left lane at intersection, WTF? I see that alot almost hit a guy too the light turned green and I was in the rigth lane with no in front of me when he did that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom