Take a a look at this swill. You too could be a "symbolic" racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago I was waiting on a rather large, expensive ammo shipment. I received a delivery notice that my ammo was at my doorstep while I was at work. It was late in the day and it was slow, so I told my co-worker I was going home so that it doesn't end up stolen. He asked about the ammo, which caliber, etc. I told him it's .308. He asked which gun is it for and I told him it was for my AR. He immediately responded with, "Damn, which white supremacy group are you a part of?"

When I went to turn in my SDA app at the sheriff's office in Quail, there were two other gentlemen apparently doing the same. Sitting at opposite tables and not speaking to each other, it was obvious they were not associated with one another. There were 3 of us total in that office and I was the only white guy.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. There is absolutely no value to anything European-related. Europe is devoid of culture, and has only offered humanity suffering, racism, and chauvanism. The Indian part of you may offer hope, but if you skin color is pale, you, sir, are a racist.

I'd say I'm good then.
For the TMI folks some of my parts are darker than others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom